Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:59:41 — 219.8MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podchaser | Podcast Index | Deezer | RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:59:41 — 219.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podchaser | Podcast Index | Deezer | RSS
88 MPH…this is a once-in-a-podcast opportunity, and we’re not going to waste it… so you (our beloved listeners) are squarely along for the ride! (see what we did there!?!)
BTTF references aside (and trust us – we love them), there’s right at 4 hours of podcasting goodness for you this month and we cover so many topics, we thought it best to just list them out for you straight away:
- Project tool storage
- IKEA furniture (another first for the show???)
- Ghostbusters pinball fixes
- More pinball art blades
- Vectrex and Atari presents from across the pond
- CRT and PVM/BVM masterclass (courtesy of Steve Nutter @ the Grand Ole Gameroom Expo 2019)
- Portable parts storage
- Cinematronics monitor gel reproductions
- The Arcade 1UP NBA Jam cabinet
- Stern Pinball Heavy Metal
- Stern Pinball Stranger Things UV Kit
- Bitmap Books Atari 2600/7800 Compendium
- Color DMD announces support for Stern Pinball’s Mustang
- The Nintendo VS. System PPU changer
But wait – there’s more!
- GoFundMe for friend of the show Jonathan Wild
- Listener feedback
- 42 other things I’m likely forgetting at this time
and last, but certainly not least:
The winner of the Superman ’78 translite contest (sponsored by Brad Hunter @ Lit Frames)!!
Yes – we really pack in the value to make your podcasting dollar go as far as possible this month and live up to the name!
Episode 88 - Show LinksHere's a 'one-stop' shop for all the items we mentioned in this month's episode!
|As always, remember to check our Facebook Page for content in-between the episodes, as Brent and I keep a lively presence on the podcast page and we enjoy great discussion on trending topics in the hobby.
Follow us on Twitter @BrokenToken and if you want to talk to us directly, give us a shout on the podcast voicemail line – 470-2CALLBT (470-222-5528)
If you enjoy what you hear, then please consider leaving us a rating on our Apple Podcasts page and our Stitcher Radio page.
Ratings help us to promote the show and get it front of more people, so we thank you for any help you can provide!
Thanks for listening and GAME ON!