September(ish); kinda (but not really) October 2019
Let’s start off by cabbaging a classic phrase and put a spin on it – “Podcasting finds a way…”
It’s very relevant for this show (No.. there haven’t been any Jurassic Park boxes have shown up at our houses, if that’s what you’re thinking) as we’ve had to re-work schedules quite a bit due to life finding its way. We’ll get into all of that on ep. 85 when Whitney is back in the chair. For now, we had to farm out co-host duties this time around to (good) friend of the show Jim Hale and we hope everyone enjoys this break from the norm!
Brent carries it all and we thank him for the commitment, otherwise there wouldn’t have been an 84 to get us to 85!
With all that being said, there’s a whole slew** of topics covered in this episode:
- How to speak “Kentucky” (as if you still needed a lesson…we’re at 84 episodes, after all)
- Stern drop target repair
- Thoughts on Stern Jurassic Park and Elvira
- “House of the Dead” monitor repair
- Flat panel monitor power supply repair
- Esoteric control panel art
- “I Dream of Jeannie”, “Bewitched”, and “the Dukes of Hazzard” cast changes (and how they scarred us all)
- The lament of Suncoast Pinball and Cosmic Carnival
- The Pontiac Fiero and its propensity to catch fire
- Arcade 1Up and Star Wars
**(including, but not limited to)
|As always, remember to check our Facebook Page for content in-between the episodes, as Brent and I keep a lively presence on the podcast page and we enjoy great discussion on trending topics in the hobby.
Follow us on Twitter @BrokenToken and if you want to talk to us directly, give us a shout on the podcast voicemail line – 470-2CALLBT (470-222-5528)
If you enjoy what you hear, then please consider leaving us a rating on our Apple Podcasts page and our Stitcher Radio page.
Ratings help us to promote the show and get it front of more people, so we thank you for any help you can provide!
Thanks for listening and GAME ON!