Brad Hunter from Lit Frames has been gracious enough to sponsor our latest podcast contest prize – a white Stern-LCD-sized LED-backlit translite frame – valued at $159!
So – how do you enter? It’s easy – all you have to do is guess a number between 1 and 1000, get your guess to us and wait for the Sept. episode where Whitney will announce the winning number that is sealed in an envelope that sits in the coin bucket of Brent’s Tempest.
How do I enter? It’s easy! Do any ONE of the following:
1. Reply to this blog post with your guess.
2. Reply to our FB page post (with your guess.
3. Tweet your guess with the hashtag #BTLitFrames
We’ll keep the contest open until midnight EST Sept. 15th. so everyone has an ample chance to enter.
There’s only a few rules and caveats to abide by:
- Only one entry/guess allowed per person
- Prize is the actual frame as shown above – no translites or any other product is included.
- Shipping is provided within the CONUS; If winner resides outside the CONUS, then they will be responsible for shipping to the address of their choosing.
- Closest to the mark (over/under/exact) wins the frame
- In the event of multiple winners, earliest entrant (by timestamp) gets the prize!
Best of luck!