Every year, half a million babies in the U.S. are born prematurely. Premature birth is the leading cause of newborn death and many life long disabilities. However, March of Dimes is an organization determined to prevent this problem and save young lives. KLOV user Dean Ayer (aka Herbertsmart) has organized a raffle to help in raising funds for this outstanding organization. Simply donate to the March of Dimes through Dean’s secure fundraising homepage to be automatically entered in a raffle to win a TON of cool gameroom goodies generously donated by many arcade/pinball/geek sponsors. See all the cool stuff available after the jump.*
Here’s the awesome stuff you could win for making your donation TODAY!
- 75$ Store credit and a stencil of your choice from www.gamestencils.com
- $100 Store credit from http://www.videogameparts.com
- 3 assorted tested & working power supplies from www.therealbobroberts.net
- $100 Store credit, Membership in 2011 T-shirt of the month club, and a Space Paranoids poster fromwww.thisoldgame.com
- 2 S-joysticks and a Pac2JAMMA adapter from www.mikesarcade.com
- Donkey Kong DK2 Multikit, Novus Travel kit, and an 8-ball wall clock from www.arcadeshop.com
- $50 in store credit for parts or repairs from www.arcadecomponents.com
- A full set of silk-screened Tron Sideart from www.phoenixarcade.com
- 2 Weller Cold Heat soldering guns from www.pinballlife.com
- Dragon’s Lair Art Package, Space Ace Art Package, Different lots of new Control panel overlays and sideart from www.quarterarcade.com
- $25 store credit and 20′ of “true flat nintendo t-molding” from www.chompingquarters.com
- And from www.thinkgeek.com, a whole bunch of different items that include: Asteroids wall graphics set, Super Mario Bros. Wall graphics set, Donkey Kong Jenga, TIX clock, 2 9″ Mario and Luigi figures, Set of “arcade propoganda” posters, 4 Atari Pint Glasses, Color changing LED glo-cube, Space invaders wall decal set, Geek Dad book, XL Pac Man Ghostbusters shirt, Tron T-shirts, and a Darth Vader lamp!
To see pictures of all this cool stuff, just go to Dean’s original thread on KLOV. Your gift will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care. So do a good deed and help Dean support March of Dimes and maybe you’ll win some cool stuff along the way. Let’s help Dean make it “game over” for premature births! DONATE TODAY!!!
* This post originally appeared on the gameroomjunkies.com blog. Thanks to Preston & Patrick for graciously allowing me to repost to spread the word on this good cause!